Friday, January 28, 2011

Simple Heart in the Sand for a Simple Beach Wedding

Every year lots of Brides come to our beautiful Beaches here in Florida to get Married. Many times it's just the Bride and Groom that want to have their feet in the sand with the backdrop of the ocean and sunset. For a Simple Ceremony like this you might not want the added expense of an arch so I have an affordable alternative for you. If you've shopped around (and I know you have) you've seen the ever-famous Heart in the Sand. Some versions are just sand sculpted into a heart while others are silk flower garland shaped into a heart. Personally, I am a softy when it comes to real flowers so when I had a bride request a Heart in the Sand I decided that it should be done with rose petals.


Yes, it's simple. I think it adds a nice touch to a very intimate ceremony between a bride and a groom. It gives you a defined area on the beach that is yours and yours alone.

So what does it cost? The Heart in the Sand will cost your around $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment