Monday, April 25, 2011

Beach Wedding Hair Accessories

Ok ladies I have something that I just have to share with you! I have a love for all things vintage and my youngest daughter who we call our "Fashion Diva" loves accessories. When I found Little Hatchlings I knew that I would be feeding into my daughter's addiction to headbands and hair accessories. Our friend Uyen over at Little Hatchlings recently made some headbands for my daughter that are amazing. She wears them everyday and even wants to sleep in them!



Uyen recently shared some pictures with me of some hair accessories that she made for a wedding and I just flipped over them. I knew that I had to share them with you. They are SO perfect for a simple, chic, or even vintage beach wedding. All of her pieces are lovingly handmade and unlike anything I have seen. And ladies, I will let you in on a secret....she takes custom orders!

Just imagine one of these on your Flower Girl...




Or even better, a beautiful hair comb like this one for you...


If you would like to see more examples of her hair accessories or custom order your Beach Wedding Hair Accessory, visit www.littlehatchlings.com and tell Uyen that you found her on our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment