Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Bring the Fun, We Deliver the Memories!


I cannot begin to tell you how much fun we had with Katie and Mike!! From the very beginning I can remember Mike saying, "We want creative pictures". I get this request a lot and I always reply, "If you bring your "A" game and allow yourself to let go and get in the moment then I can promise you that you will have pictures that look amazing!" Well they brought their A+++ game and Booray Perry was there to capture every moment.

I think that we covered every inch of St. Pete Beach for their Wedding Pictures. From the boardwalk to the Ocean and everything in between...even the showers! Yes, you read that right...even the showers! We ended up with so many great pictures that I had a hard time choosing which ones to share. Here are some (not all) of my favorites.


Mike and Katie had no problem getting in the water for this shot.

You would never know from this picture that the beach was packed with tourists on their Wedding Day! They opted to take a Sunset Cruise for their reception so we scheduled their ceremony for 2 o'clock in the afternoon and there were people everywhere. Despite that, they had no problem getting into the moment as if they were the only two on the Beach. Have I mentioned that we loved working with this couple?!


I love this shot because it makes you wonder what they are saying to each other and makes you feel like you are sharing a private moment with them. That's what I love most about the pictures that Booray takes...they evoke emotion.

And finally...the showers! I told you there were shower pictures!
Booray and I would like to thank Mike and Katie for allowing us the opportunity to work with them and wish them many happy years!

If you would like some tips on how to make your Wedding Day Pictures come alive, please contact me anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! We absolutely loved you guys. I told Mike I wanted to make the website and we definately did :) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome!! I truly had a hard time deciding which ones to show because there were just so many great shots! Enjoy the memories :)

    ReplyDelete